Thursday, August 16, 2012

What on earth is this for?

So a gluten free friend of mine has been harassing me for some time to start a food blog. She is horribly addicted to my cupcake experiments. I often feel like I have no idea what I'm doing when it comes to cooking gluten free. I know I'm not alone. I peruse other blogs on a regular basis and then make my friends try my attempts. I'm not exactly a recipe inventor. But I've learned a lot through trial and error. Most of all I've learned that when baking gluten free, you have to forget everything you know about baking. So how on earth are we supposed to know what works? And thus the idea for this blog was born. I'll be sharing the recipes I try, the ones that work, the ones that fail, the ones that even my non-gf friends beg me to make more of and hopefully we can all help each other out on this grand adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment